Faith Enterprises Incorporated (FEI) was founded in 1988. FEI is an experienced General and Electrical contracting company, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Jim VanDeGrift, CEO and Steve Trutna, President founded FEI.
Service is a high priority at FEI, with a staff committed to quality craftsmanship, timely performance and safety. It is our goal to maintain an excellent relationship with our customers and always keep your interests as our number one priority.
Faith Enterprises Incorporated currently provides contracting services to various Department of Defense and Department of Interior agencies across the United States.
General & Electrical Contracting Accreditations
- General Contracting License
- Electrical Contracting License
- IBEW Trained Journeyman and Master Electricians
- Infrared Technicians Level’s I and II
- ASNT Technicians Level’s I and II
- IEEE Membership
- Ultrasonic Testing Certified
- NETA Associate Member
- NECA Member
- NFPA Member
- BOAC – Building Operators Association of Colorado
- IFMA – International Facilities Management Association